The Flamingo Motel
The Flamingo Motel offers accommodations in Cranbrook BC. There is a 24 hour front desk inclusive with mini concessions with pop and snacks on site; several different types of rooms to choose from are a must see!
Feel the difference of onsite owner operated care creating a feeling of welcome home away from home.
Rooms & Suites
Here at the Flamingo Motel in Cranbrook, BC, we have several different types of rooms to choose from. All rooms come equipped with coffee pot, kettle, toaster, fridge, microwave, air conditioning and flat screen tv with cable TV and unlimited WIFI. There are various kitchenette options, select rooms have stoves AND ovens for your travelling needs.
2 Double Beds Cabin style room
with a flat screen TV, cable, wifi, a fully equipped kitchenette, microwave, coffee pot, tea kettle, and toaster.
Queen Cabin Style Room
with a flat screen TV, cable, wifi ,mini fridge, microwave, coffee pot, tea kettle, and toaster.
This room is like an apartment. It has a bedroom with a queen bed. The living room has a pull out couch and a very comfy futon. There is a full kitchen that is well equipped. It has its own little seating area, as well as a bbq outside the room.
- Additional pillows, hangers, hair dryers, irons, etc, available upon request from the office.
- Great green spaces, garden, BBQ’s, picnic area offers patio tables with seating areas to enjoy outdoor eating if you want to leave your room.
- Fire pit for guests to use for evening gathering or daytime conversations and marshmallow roasts for the kids.
- In the back green space there is a creek in the spring to enjoy.
- Just beyond that is a path to Elizabeth Lake Sanctuary with beautiful trails and lots to see where wildlife like to join us. You can usually see a deer or two at the right time of year, or a gander of geese that stay a month after they hatch in early summer.
Cranbrook is a golfer’s paradise with many courses to choose from right here in town. Winter boasts some of the finest ski resorts surrounding us in Kimberley, Fernie, and Panorama just to name a few, many more recreation options for all seasons surrounded by the Rocky Mountains and many lakes come check us out!